Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CFD Pancake Breakfast


Cheyenne Frontier Days Pancake Breakfast is one of the neatest events of the week-long celebration. Each year the pancake breakfast, over three days, serves 100,000 flapjacks to as many as 40,000 people. We rose bright and early to get in line with thousands of other people, and before we knew it, we were at the front of the line getting served pancakes, ham, milk and coffee by Boy Scouts and other incredibly friendly volunteers.
And it is all FREE!!






3 comments:

hkaiser said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am in heaven! Imagine my surprise when I saw that you had new material! Love it all....the girls in their cowgirl gear, Bozeman, Brian doing a jig....just makes me miss you guys even more!

Anonymous said...

I know, right??? :) sat down this morning to my reader and something like 9 new posts by the Ewing Family! very exciting. miss you...

The Robinsons said...

i'm digging the giant cowboy boots. awesome.