Sunday, September 12, 2010

Benton County Fair 2010

World's largest lemonade with world's largest and prettiest straws! Love it!!!
And, oh yeah, world's grossest pretzel...

City girls.
I had to laugh out loud because we saw some other little girls
doing the same thing.
Apparently, if you're wearing a large bow, you must automatically
plug your nose at the fair...
Hey-ey-ey-yyy, girl! What's that on your head? Looks tasty, can I eat it?

Awwww.... The baby chicks.
Almost got loved to death by Laney.

Purell, here we come!!!!!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i'm no city girl, i don't wear a big bow in my hair, but i wouldn hold my nose. the comment about purell made me laugh. that is so me as well!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! And I don;t blame them. The fair does stink!

hkaiser said...

Looks like a fun, hot mess of a day! Wish we could've joined you!